Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Tolley Family

I wanted to write and give you an update on our family as it has been a while. Our son Lachlan Oliver is growing like a weed. He is almost three feet tall and only nine and a half months old. He is tall to say at least. He loves to read, like his father. He is loving learning anything he can. He climbs everything and we figure we are only weeks from him walking. We are loving being parents. We both talk about how much we have been surprised by the amount of joy we feel when we are with our son. I have never seen Devon happier then when he is with his son. Devon is now employed at UVU, but more importantly he is working on finishing his undergraduate degree. I am busy with work and family. With Devon's benefits at UVU I have started to pick up a few businesses classes here and there so that I can get my MBA at some point. 

No comments: