Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Colton Hickman Update

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been writing and today I don't have a ton of time to write either, but I just thought I'd try. Last week I finished my radiation! So, now I just wait for a while and soon they'll scan me again. I should get scans every 3-6 months to make sure it doesn't start growing again. YAY!! I shave my head down to the skin every few days because of the bald spots radiation gave me. I've been working a lot it feels like and getting ready for school in the fall. Yesterday my dad gave me and my brother a motorcycle that has just been sitting around his house. We're going to put it in my name and get it running in no time. This is great because Colin and I share a car and we're not both going to the same college this fall, so we needed another vehicle. The best news is that Josh Patrick, one of my very best friends since we were 2 years old in preschool, is coming home from his mission on Thursday from the Dominican Republic! I'm so excited to see him. I'm much more excited about him coming home than I was about me.


No comments: