Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Colton Hickman Update

Dear Friends,

Well, this week was very interesting. Monday at 4 am I woke up with a very swollen head, on the left side. This progressively worsened and finally we went and saw my surgeon who highly suggested that I go back in and have another surgery to check for infections. I came to after the surgery to learn some great things. There was no infection, this was a reaction that sometimes happens right after the surgery and it was just foul luck that it happened so long after. So, they just cleaned me up and sent me home. So, I went back a few steps with hair growth and hiding my scar. This weekend was stake conference and we had a visiting general Authority, Elder Kent F. Richards. Who stopped by my house Saturday and shared some thoughts. He also gave me a very special blessing. I'll send more details next week, sorry I'm so late in emailing, you all have a great week.

No comments: