Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Howdy Howdy

Dakoda John here - I just finished my second semester here at BYU, actually a couple weeks ago. To tell you the truth I am finally settling down now. School is intense but I am doing my best. I am still in Provo right now, I have a couple more weeks to go for track. I have jumped 6' 8" so far this season so I didn't loose my hops while I was on my mission :-) I still need to jump 6'10" to qualify for regionals, which is the end of May. Also I changed my major from civil engineering to construction management. President Colton I should have listened to you sooner. I am excited for it though. It is going to be a lot more hands on than civil engineering. Thanks for the advise! Wendy and I are doing great. I actually have some big news for ya........We are going to be having a baby BOY in September!! We are real excited!

No comments: