Friday, April 25, 2014

Jordan and Allie Crafton in California

President and Sister Colton and friends,

Life has been crazy for me and my wife Allie this last year. We both graduated from BYU (Allie Dec. 2012 and me April 2013). I applied and got into grad school, moved, and now in June I will complete my first year of Podiatric Medical School at Western University of Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine in beautiful Southern California. It's been tough but I'm loving it and I feel that this is what I'm supposed to being pursuing. Allie is working as a writer/editor and as a server at Cheesecake Factory. We have been married for about 3 and a half years.  Being in California has been full of great opportunities to share the gospel for both of us. I have a group that I study with often and they ask questions all the time. I will always be greatful for the opportunity to serve in Florida. It has shaped my life and given me better perspective. I am forever greatful also for the friends I made, for those I served with and around and for those I was able to teach. The gospel of Jesus Christ is true and He lives! Love you guys. Here's our update :)


Jordan and Allie Crafton

No comments: