Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trenton Gates to Graduate from Snow College

May 3, 2014 I will be graduating from Snow College. After two amazing and interesting years here I am glad to be done and moving on with my education. As of right now I applied for an Associate of Science in Construction Management. However, at the end of this summer I plan to take the BYU Foreign Language Test and change my AS to and Associate of Arts. After Snow College I am going to attend Utah State University this coming fall semester. At USU I will be working on my Bachelor of Landscape Architecture; I plan being at Utah State for 4 years. This summer I will be moving to Springville, Utah. I will be working in Provo, Utah at Provo Parks and Recreation during the day on a landscape crew and Seven Peaks Waterpark as security during the evenings.  New adventures and new experiences await me. 

No comments: