Saturday, January 8, 2011

Aaron Izatt on Break From BYU Idaho

Well just to let you know what's going on with me is that I'm now home for the winter in Star Valley Wyoming. We have been having snow days and sunny day that almost felt we were in spring, you didn't have to have a jacket on. Right now I'm trying to find a temporary job for the time I'm home which is until April and luckily I have two possibilities that might take me in. So I'm praying for the best. Three weeks ago I got off school at BYU Idaho and have been taking geology classes. They were quite hard but I made it through and barely passed. I'm not sure if it's something I want to do any more which put me back to square one. Its quite a change to find the right career for me. Any way I think of the mission days constantly and wish they were back but life moves on. Not to mention I need to find that eternal companion. hehe. anyway best of wishes.
Aaron Izatt
aka Elder Izatt.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Geology - wow! You jumped in to a challenging but interesting subject. Enjoy your break until April.

Kent and Kathryn Colton said...

Aaron Izatt. What a pleasure to hear from you. Good luck in finding that best career for you. You are a man of passion and love. I am sure you will find the career that matches you best.

President Colton