Saturday, January 29, 2011

News From Western Wyoming Community College

Dear President and Sister Colton,
It's so wonderful to hear from both of you! I'm so glad things are going well since you've returned home. I was able to return to visit the mission in August this last year and it brought back so many wonderful memories. So an update on me. I'm living in Rock Springs, Wyoming while attending Western Wyoming Community College. I will be finished with my associate of fine arts degree in Musical Theatre this spring. I am looking at which schools to attend next and it looks like the University of Northern Iowa is the leading candidate. Right now I am attending a wonderful college branch which averages anywhere from 60 to 100 people a week. The spirit is always wonderful and everyone is so friendly. Right now I am serving as a Sunday School teacher and a Home Teacher. I love being able to serve in any way possible. I hope you enjoy Stake Conference and I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Elder Oswald

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

It is trilling to see your interests emerge as you choose your field of endeavor. Musical Theatre must be very interesting and it tells me something about your musical gifts. Let us know if you end up at University of N. Iowa. Your branch will hate to see you leave.

Kent and Kathryn Colton said...

It's great to hear from you. Congratulations on finishing your associates degree this spring. It seems like you are doing very well!

President Colton