Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jennifer Briscoe Celebrates B-day

As you can see from the picture I turned 25 on June 30th of this year. I received my degree in Elementary Education in December of 2008 from BYU-I and ever since I have been substitute teaching in Rigby's school district where I live in Idaho. I am currently living at home. My parents have plans to move soon so I will be getting an apartment in order to stay here. I have a brother and a married sister who has two children ages 2 and 1 and another baby due in June 2 days before my birthday. I attend a single's ward that encompasses singles from 3 stakes and I am the ward librarian currently.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations on your gradulation.

Kent and Kathryn Colton said...

Thanks for the update. Congratulations on graduating from BYU. You will be a great teacher.
President Colton